Friday, November 14, 2008
Fill me up
For the longest time in my life, I've felt this empty void inside me, just yearning to be filled. Through the years, I've attempted to fill that void- surrounding myself with my family, my best friends, and just things that I loved doing and was passionate about. Despite being so blessed with everything I have right now, after 20 years of existence, this feeling of loneliness and emptiness is the one thing that never changes in my life. Sure, there were times when I considered being happy, but those moments were just all too brief and don't even measure up to those moments I felt completely alone. I'd just like to find that something, that someone who could make me whole. For once, I'd like to know how it feels to be complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment