Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight


So I recently joined in on the twilight bandwagon, and I don't care if people say that I've conformed hahaha. There's a reason why the book is a freaking best seller. And the reason is Edward Cullen. Imagine being immortal and not finding love  until 90 years later. To make things worse, the girl he falls in love with is human, and he must fight his every being not to kill her every time he breathes in her scent. Oh how I wish I had an Edward Cullen. Ahhh I absolutely can't wait for the movie to come out! I've watched the trailer like a million times...I just hope I don't get dissapointed after reading the book. I said I was only going to read the first book too see what the buzz was all about, but now I'm thinking of getting the next 3 to complete my collection teehee:)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers