Friday, November 14, 2008

If I were boy

If I were a boy even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning 
And throw on what I wanted
And go drink beer with the guys

And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And never get confronted for it
Coz they stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her 
Coz I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think I was sleeping alone

I'd put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Coz I know that she'd be faithful
Waiting for me to come home, come home


Beyonce tells it like it is:)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers