Friday, October 24, 2008

Realization

I don't know if it's just me, but 2008 seems to have gone by in a blink of an eye.  Probably the fastest year that has passed ever. Maybe the fact that this was a really busy year for me, balancing everything from uni work, freelance design work, family, friends, and everything else in between has kept me quite stressed and preoccupied that I haven't notice the time passing by. I just feel like somehow, ever since the year started, everything's gone fast forward and boom it's late October already. I have come to fully believe in the cliche that we have to live every moment as if it's our last, because life is waaay too short to be sad, worried, hesitant or angry all the time. I've also come to the realization that we shouldn't let the little things get us down, because in the end, looking at the bigger  picture is what really matters the most. Forgive and forget. Let go of your inhibitions. Go with the flow. Words that been said way too much but mean a great deal. For a time I didn't know what those words meant exactly, but I'm so glad that I do now. This year has been good to me. Although in the beginning I have to admit that I was pretty lost and confused about a lot of things, I've grown so much from that now and I'm thankful for the people I've met, experiences I've gained, and people who have always been there- my family and truest friends.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers