Friday, December 12, 2008
I hate this part
I'm here again. The part where life is telling me that I don't control anything, that your plans can change in an instant and you can never really tell what's gonna come next. Right now, things don't seem to be going quite the way I though they would. But that's just life right? Everyone has these moments of pure uncertainty. The so called 'gray' areas we encounter all too often in life. Somehow things just get a little more complicated and it takes that much more effort to reach that certain goal you've been aiming for. People leave, things change and you wish that you had been more open, more trusting and made the most of it. The unexpected happens, and you wished you could have lived for that particular moment when you could have because, well, in the end, it just might be too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment